All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Richard Ferber has been helping families sleep soundly for over 30 years. Now he shares his essential advice and proven techniques to help your baby, toddler or child get the best night's sleep. He explains how to help your child: enjoy his or her bedtime routine; fall asleep quickly and easily; self-settle if he or she wakes in the night; sleep peacefully all night long; and go down easily for daytime naps. Ferber's approach is clear and reassuring, and includes guidance on schedules, bedtime routines, naps, feeds, problems with colic and daily rhythms as well as a gentle 'progressive waiting' routine to help your child self-settle. He also offers advice for older children experiencing sleepwalking, sleep apnea, bed-wetting or night-time fears. Internationally rewned for its practical advice and concrete solutions, this book is a must-read for every parent who wishes their child could sleep more soundly.
- Author BiographyDr Richard Ferber is an associate professor of neurology at the Harvard Medical School and founding director of the Center for Pediatric Sleep Disorders at Boston Children's Hospital. He has over 30 years of experience in the field of children's sleep problems and has helped millions of families around the world. Dr Ferber lives in Washington, DC, and is the proud father of two grown-up children and two lovely grandchildren.
- Author(s)M.D. Richard Ferber
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.