All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese photocopiable sheets are intended for use at school and at home covering the solving problems strand of the framework for teaching mathematics toYear R pupils. It includes activities using reasoning about numbers and shapes and problems involving real life contexts and money.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/09/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.