All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA shortage of skilled workers is one of the major problems plaguing industry today. The recruitment and retention of skilled workers in the traditional blue collar industries has become a particular problem. This text aims to advise HR managers how to ensure that once a job has been filled, it will stay filled. Covering reward strategies, recruitment techniques and sources of skilled people, this text aims to ensure that the best person t only gets the job, but wants to stay doing the job.
- Author BiographyHilton Catt runs Skillfinders, an agency which recruits skilled workers and also offers consultancy to companies experiencing skills shortages. He has worked in the HR, training and recruitment fields for over 30 years - both for large companies and since 1988 his own business. He has written a number of books based on practical experience.
- Author(s)Hilton Catt,Patricia Scudamore
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.