All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModel Predictive Control (MPC) is the class of control methods that optimize a specified performance index in order to minimize weighted future output deviations from a set point trajectory. MPC operates on a receding horizon, calculating a set of inputs at each time step. The controller then implements the first input and the process begins again. The performance index can also include a weighted and/or constrained control sequence which can be of different length than the output horizon.
- Author(s)Chad J Davis
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.