Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFrustration! Unfortunately that's an eleven-letter word that means crosswords to most people, but for other people the word satisfaction comes to mind. Have you ever wished you knew how to work crosswords? The good news is that it doesn't take a genius to solve them. Anyone can learn to enjoy this brain-training pursuit that is both an enjoyable and relaxing pastime. The only reason crossword solving may look impossible is because people are unaware of the tips and tricks master solvers already kw. Anyone can enjoy solving puzzles if they kw how to crack the code. Here is a short, n-threatening guide that pairs well-kwn adages about life with some easy-to-follow crossword tips so aspiring solvers can learn the ropes quickly and easily. Even more experienced solvers can pick up a couple of strategies.
- Author BiographyBesides being a crossword puzzle lover Jan has been a real estate educator for 25 years. Her time spent teaching thousands of adults helped her develop a keen insight into how people think and process information. Now she has combined her knowledge of adult education with her passion for puzzles to create Solving the Puzzles in Crosswords and in Life. Her goal in writing this book was to help others enjoy constructive leisure time through the quiet, rewarding pursuit of solving crosswords. Jan writes from her lakeside home attended by two dogs that scrutinize her every key stroke.
- Author(s)Jan Pringle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.