Solving the Retirement Puzzle with 4 Easy Pieces by Jeremy A Wechsler, Peter R Wechsler (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProtect Your Nest Egg & Retire in Comfort According to the actuaries, many of us will live into our late 90s and early 100s. That s a LONG retirement! In fact, many of us will be in retirement for more years than we worked. The big concern for many is the worrisome possibility of running out of money before running out of time. In Solving the Retirement Puzzle, Peter Wechsler and his son Jeremy, lead you through the potential minefields of both retirement and estate planning. Having focused exclusively on retiree issues for the past 10 years, Peter kws the importance of income and tax planning along with assessing your risk comfort level, after 11 years of a down or sideways market. As Your Retirement Quarterback(r), Peter explains how he helps folks navigate the many challenges involved in retirement planning. Using their Four Step Discovery Review Process, Peter takes you through the first three steps while Jeremy tackles the fourth step, Estate and Elder Planning. You ve worked hard to build your nest egg. You saved, you scrimped and you were determined to retire comfortably. Now, you must strive to protect and preserve that nest egg while also leveraging it for your future and for the future of your kids and grandkids, nieces and nephews. Peter and Jeremy share with you valuable insights, tools and techniques that will help you sleep well at night while enjoying your retirement years.
- Author BiographyPeter R. Wechsler is a Registered Investment Advisor and has been the president of Franklin Retirement Solutions for the past decade. In his past life, Peter was president of Vend-Rite Service Corporation, a company he founded in 1971 at age 18. Peter was too young to retire after selling the company, and a few years later he reinvented himself as a retirement planning specialist. In addition to his son Jeremy, Peter has been a foster dad and teen mentor for many years and is blessed to have seen his kids blossom in many fields.Jeremy A. Wechsler, Esq. is a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania, and his practice focuses on estate planning and elder law planning. After graduating from George Washington University, Jeremy taught in Philadelphia as part of the Teach for America program while simultaneously earning a master s degree in education. Next, Jeremy graduated from New York Law School with an interest in estate planning. After graduation, Jeremy began his estates, trusts and elder law practice, helping individuals and families leave a well-crafted legacy plan and also plan for long-term care costs.
- Author(s)Jeremy A Wechsler,Peter R Wechsler
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.