CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTopics discussed in the book include recent progress in pig SCNT and production of transgenic and kck out pigs for biomedical research and xetransplantation, cattle cloning, behavioral studies in cloned mice, nuclear remodeling and imprinting, cell cycle regulation, nucleolar biogenesis, the effect of artificial activation on early development of cloned embryos, and inheritance of mitochondrial DNA and centrosome. Altogether, the present tome provides the reader with a unique developmental, molecular and cell biological view of the exciting SCNT techlogy, while also discussing its pitfalls and possible future directions and detours. Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer will help both students and experienced researchers to further develop their kwledge and understanding of mammalian embryonic development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 591
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPeter Sutovsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.