All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSOMATIC EMBRYOGENESIS AND GENETIC TRANSFORMATION IN PLANTS discusses pivotal role of somatic embryogenesis in micropropagation, advantages of somatic embryogenesis over orgagenesis, effect of external and internal factors associated with the embryogenic cell growth and developmental process, embryo encapsulation and in vitro selection; somatic embryogenesis in ornamentals, fruit yielding and medicinally valuable plants, production of phytochemicals by embryogenic cultures; histomorphological studies of embryogenic callus to identify different stages of somatic embryos and Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation and plantlet regeneration via somatic embryogenesis in food, fruit, fiber and medicinally important plants.
- Author BiographyJunaid Aslam / P. S. Srivastava: Department of Biotechnology, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard University, New Delhi M. P. Sharma: Department of Botany, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard University, New Delhi
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byJunaid Aslam,M. P. Sharma,P. S. Srivastava
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.