All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSome Days Are Lonely is a poetic and sophisticated story about occasional loneliness, an emotion that kids (and adults) commonly feel growing up. Lonely days arrive like an unexpected guest. We all have those days. But don't forget. Even when we have those days, There is always a small rainbow. Includes a te to parents by Mary Lamia, PhD, author of Emotions! Making Sense of Your Feelings and Understanding Myself: A Kid's Guide to Intense Emotions and Strong Feelings.
- Author BiographyYoung-Ah Kim works as a children's physical education instructor and children's story writer. Her stories include Where Is My Jar of Honey?; When Spring Comes; Slowly, Step by Step; and The Giant Outside the Window. She firmly believes books strengthen the heart and looks forward to sharing more heart-warming and beautiful stories with her readers. Ji-Soo Shin studied Western painting and illustration in graduate school. Shin's picture books include Porcupine Story and Grandma Can't Even Lay an Egg.
- Author(s)Young-Ah Kim
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width262 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ji-Soo Shin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.