All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionSOME DOGS REALLY ARE ANGELS! This true story about dogs and a voyage of spiritual discovery follows the roller coaster journey that results when a perfectly 'rmal' businessman discovers that he has the ability to hear and speak to angels. As his family struggle to come to terms with a perplexing new version of the realities that are all around them, t least amongst their discoveries is the revelation that some dogs literally are angels and that they have been living with one! An unstoppable chain of events is put in motion that uproots the family and culminates in their ownership of nineteen dogs. Their tale is warming, amusing, heart wrenching and occasionally, downright bizarre. It is the most extraordinary true story you will ever read.
- Author BiographyMark Starmer is a learning anddevelopment specialist who has founded two international businesses and worked with the nationals of 55 countries. He is author of the UK business bestseller, 'Will the Real Leader Please Stand Up?'. Mark now acts as a consultant and personal coach, as well as being the figurehead for Angels In Canada, an organisation that assists those who are interested in their journey along the Ascension Pathway. Marklives in Canada with his wife, children and the dogs.
- Author(s)Mark Starmer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.