All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn these nine intensely compelling essays, with a new preface, bestselling author Tom McGuane shares remarkable stories of the exceptional horses and horsemen he has kwn as he learned roping, cutting, dallying, and ultimately trust. He addresses the special and profound relationship between humans and horses: what horses reveal about us, what we can learn from them, what they learn from us, and the symbiosis that results from a perfect match. The relationship between rider and horse runs deeper than any show or job, and McGuane's work with both animals and humans over the years provides a rich and nuanced depth of understanding about every level of the bond that he explores in his elegant, award-winning prose.
- Author BiographyThomas McGuane is the author of numerous highly acclaimed books, including The Longest Silence, Gallatin Canyon, and Ninety-Two in the Shade, which was a finalist for the National Book Award.
- Author(s)Thomas McGuane
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Weight21 g
- Width149 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.