All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatty Chang Anker grew up eager to please and afraid to fail. But after 39 years, she decided it was time to stop being a chicken. She learned to dive into a swimming pool, ride a bike, do a handstand and surf. As she shared her experiences, she discovered that most people suffer from their own secret terrors. It became her mission to help others do what they thought they couldn't and to experience the joy and aliveness that is the true reward of becoming brave. Fear isn't the end point to life, but the point of entry.
- Author BiographyPatty Chang Ankeris the author of Some Nerve: Lessons Learned While Becoming Brave (Riverhead 2013), a memoir about facing her fears and helping others to do the same. She is the blogger behind Facing Forty Upside Down, for which she was named a Good Housekeeping Blogger We Love and a Top 25 Funny Mom at Circle of Moms. She writes the Some Nerve blog at PsychologyToday.com and her work has also appeared in magazines and websites from Marie Claire to iVillage. When she's not facing her fears she can be found teaching yoga, publicizing other people's work, or chasing her daughters across Westchester County.
- Author(s)Patty Chang Anker
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Street Press (an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc)
- Weight341 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.