All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the carcigenic risk to humans posed by exposure to some Pharmaceutical Drugs.
- Author(s)International Agency for Research on Cancer
- PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIARC Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Health Organization
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight60 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.