All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObviously, t all aspects of Eschatology can be correct. Does this mean however, that an incorrect view of Eschatology means a lack (or even a loss) of salvation? Are the two connected? To hear some talk, the answer would be a vociferous yes. Most often, people point to those who believe and espouse a PreTrib Rapture position, as one major source of error, resulting from deception. Not only is this view seen as erroneous, but it is also believed that the individuals who hold to this position are in grievous danger of falling headlong into the Great Tribulation completely unprepared. The tragic results of this, says those who warn, can only mean one thing: potential loss of salvation due to an underlying deception. Is this where the PreTrib Rapture position naturally leads? This book takes a look at the claims of those who condemn t only the PreTrib Rapture position, but the one who holds the position.
- Author BiographyFred is the author of numerous theological books and articles. He received his Bachelor's degree from Philadelphia College of Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), and his Masters in Biblical Studies from Tyndale Theological Seminary. Fred has been a member Foothill Bible Church for a number of years, and serves as Deacon and Adult Bible Study teacher. Fred has been ordained and has also received his Doctorate of Divinity degree from Cambridge. Fred enjoys studying the Bible and in particular, finds great insight in studying prophecy, as he feels that the study of prophecy purifies the believer so that they are less inclined to be concerned with, or tied down to the things of this world. Fred views himself as on assignment from the Lord. His job, until he is taken in the Rapture, or dies - whichever comes first - is to bring the gospel to those who are lost, in a world that is dying and will pass away. Christ died for the ungodly and Fred agrees that he is certainly one of those that Christ died for, in order that he might have eternal life, which is God's gift to humanity. Fred endeavors to share the good news of Christ's death and resurrection, which was an atonement for sinful humanity, in order that we might become God's adopted children. There are only two paths in this life; the wide road that leads to destruction and the narrow road that leads to life eternal. All people are on one of those roads. Which one are you on?
- Author(s)Fred Deruvo
- PublisherModeler's Resource
- Date of Publication03/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModeler's Resource
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.