Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Invalid Lists of 1806 and the Pension Lists of 1818, 1832 and 1840, this book supplies--in addition to name, age, service, residence, and source of information--the date of the pension application; date and place of birth; service record; names of all family members cited in the pension statement; and place or places of migration to, from, or within Tennessee. The 1840 Pension List is especially interesting to researchers as it includes widows' applications. Widows were required to submit proof of marriage and children, and their applications, therefore, constitute a rich vein of genealogical source material. This volume is available on our Family Archive CD 7511.
- Author(s)Michael Armstrong,Zella Armstrong
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight203 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.