All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of one of England's greatest philosophers, this 1693 manual is the source of many current educational theories and practices. Detailed and comprehensive, it ranges from the ineffectiveness of physical punishment to the best methods of teaching foreign languages and table manners.
- Author(s)John Locke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDover Philosophical Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight254 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.