All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about how faith enabled a couple to face, be sustained and recover from the tragic death of their three sons in a horrific flood that took 238 lives in the Black Hills of South Dakota. They share with humor, candidness and healing from grief with openness.
- Author BiographyRonald and LaVonne Masters are experienced ministers of over fifty years. Ron's vibrant style of speaking/teaching has given him opportunities to minister as senior pastor in several churches and at retreats, seminars, churches and on radio and television. LaVonne is a speaker, author, Bible teacher and shares her experience of healing from grief through memorizing and meditating on scriptures. She is a frequent speaker for retreats, seminars and churches. She has also made many appearances on local and nationwide radio and television. They have share recovery for the broken-hearted throughout the United States, Asia and islands in the Pacific.
- Author(s)Lavonne Masters,Ronald W Masters
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.