All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould the financial crisis have been prevented with better leadership? This book explores answers to this question from a scholarly and academic ecomic viewpoint.
- Author BiographyPIERRE LEMIEUX is a Research Fellow at The Independent Institute, Professor of Economics at the Universite du Quebec en Outaouais (Canada), and co-chairman of the GREL (Groupe de Recherche Economie et Liberte).
- Author(s)Pierre Lemieux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.