Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable memoir shines the light on the plight of children with parent to wake them up with a gentle kiss, to send them off to school with a packed lunch, to read them a bedtime story as they fall off to sleep. These are body's children who, due to their circumstances, are rarely able to climb out of the shadows of society, instead left to fend for themselves in an inhospitable world. But while Somebody's Someone exposes the extreme trials these children endure, it is also a triumphant story of how one young girl makes it out alive. Never before has the voice of an abandoned child been so perfectly rendered, intimately captured, and lovingly portrayed. With Somebody's Someone, Regina Louise emerges as an extraordinarily gifted writer whose voice is filled with raw emotion, shocking honesty, and pure lyricism.
- Author(s)Regina Louise
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.