All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo truly be successful, today s financial advisor must strike the right balance between effectively engaging with his or her clients and finding meaningful ways to maintain their financial security. By framing your mission in this way, you can help your clients clarify their vision, build a plan to achieve it, and manage that plan so they stay on track. Nobody understands this better than authors Timothy Noonan and Matt Smith two seasoned financial professionals with over five decades of combined experience working in the asset management business. And w, in Someday Rich, they show financial advisors with clients who are rich, or have the opportunity to become rich, how to sustain a client s desired lifestyle to, and through, retirement. Engaging and informative, Someday Rich provides the context, description, and implementation suggestions for the Personal Asset Liability Model a process that will allow you to determine a client s funded status relative to their future spending needs as well as develop and monitor their investment plan accordingly. While the methods in the Personal Asset Liability Model may t have been practically accessible to past advisors with a large number of clients, this model w brings together the technical methods to answer important client questions in a way that is feasible and includes the communication strategies that can make the delivery of the advice model more effective. Along the way, this reliable resource discusses the business of giving good advice and addresses how to incorporate these steps into a client engagement road map. Insights on various other issues associated with this discipline are also included, such as how to develop client trust and deliver personalized service when you have so many clients, and contingency risks life, health, disability, and long-term care that need to be considered in the financial planning process. And in later chapters, single-topic essays, contributed by experts in the financial planning field, cover issues ranging from target date funds and the investment aspects of longevity risk to modern portfolio decumulation. Building more valuable relationships with your clients is a difficult endeavor. But with Someday Rich, you ll discover what it takes to achieve this goal as you put them on a path to a sustainable financial future.
- Author BiographyTimothy Noonan is Managing Director of Capital Markets Insights for Russell Investments and a leader in the U.S. private wealth management industry. He is responsible for shaping client service strategies and delivering capital markets analysis to advisors in the U.S. and around the world. Noonan is currently Chairman of the Russell Strategic Advice Committee and has been the architect of Russell's Helping Advisors initiative, which since 2008 has offered advisors in the U.S., UK, and Australia insights to help advisors and their clients cope with retirement investing in a hostile economic climate. Matt Smith is an independent consultant and author and coauthor, respectively, of two other Wiley Finance books, Managing Your Firm's 401(k) Plan: A Complete Road Map to Managing Today's Retirement Plans and The Retirement Plan Solution: The Reinvention of Defined Contribution. He was formerly senior vice president and defined contribution practice leader in the United States for Aon Consulting. Prior to Aon, Smith was managing director of retirement services for Russell Investments. He has been involved with the design, implementation, administration, consulting, and asset management of retirement plans for over twenty-eight years. Smith has written and spoken widely on topics involving retirement plans during his career.
- Author(s)Matt Smith,Timothy Noonan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine61 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.