All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionHow long does it take to forget the smell of someone who loved you? And when do you stop loving them? When Chloe's husband leaves her and their children for ather woman, she is devastated. Unexpectedly, it's her usually distant father-in-law who comes to Chloe's aid, both with practical help and his personal wisdom on life and love.In this beautifully crafted vella, Anna Gavalda poignantly explores the fragility of human relationships.
- Author BiographyAnna Gavalda is one of the most acclaimed authors writing in French today. Her books are published in over thirty languages and and include: Hunting and Gathering, I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere and Consolation.
- Author(s)Anna Gavalda
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGallic Books
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byCatherine Evans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.