Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone Left Behind is an emotional, wrenching, unforgettable true life story of Lily. At the age of two she lost her mother due to an unkwn illness. Soon after her father left, leaving her in the care of her seventeen-year-old sister, Patricia, who was vowed to keep a promise. She lived on the fringes of society in fear, poverty, and abuse. At the age of sixteen, Patricia threw Lily out of her home, leaving her homeless. As she boarded a bus to an unkwn future, the thought of leaving her school, hometown, friends, her nephew and nieces, and especially the love of her life was beyond what she could handle. During Lily's preschool and teen years, she suffered the brutality of Patricia's boyfriends. Lily lived most of her life as an introvert due to low self-esteem. But the desire to succeed in life gave her the strength to withstand and fight her social phobias. Names were changed to protect the incent.
- Author(s)Isabella Rayna
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.