All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description'It is my dearest hope that this book will allow me to reach out to others in pain and give them hope, for they too can choose to be a survivor.' Izzy Hammond's deaf and partially blind parents attracted sympathy from the outside world, but one knew of the horrific abuse their daughter was subjected to inside the family home. In Someone To Watch Over Me , Izzy is w able to reveal how the vicious childhood abuse she suffered, first at the hands of her father and then by subsequent predators, cast a shadow over three generations of her family and led to a violent assault upon Izzy by her eldest daughter. Finally able to break the cycle, she has at last reclaimed a life free from the demons that have haunted her for so long.
- Author BiographyPrior to retirement, Izzy Hammond was a qualified communicator and guide for the deaf and blind. She now undertakes voluntary work for an elderly people's club in her community. Robert Potter has been a first-person human-interest features writer for 17 years and has written for various publications, including the Sunday Post and the Weekly News.
- Author(s)Izzy Hammond,Robert Potter
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/02/2016
- Weight148 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.