CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- Description'This is t an autobiography, but it is a collection of articles which reflects some of my experiences, some of the people I have kwn and some episodes that I thought worth putting on the record. Some of these writings have been published in a number of newspapers and magazines, in Dublin and London. Some have t been previously published. We are all witnesses of our time, and this is something of a witness to mine.'
- Author BiographyMary Kenny has worked for more than twenty-five publications over four decades. She has also written a number of books, including a biography of William Joyce, 'Lord Haw-Haw , Germany Calling and a study of Ireland's relationship with the British monarchy Crown and Shamrock: Love and Hate between Ireland and the British Monarchy. She has also written a play about Michael Collins and Winston Churchill, Allegiance. She is married to the writer Richard West, has two sons and two grand-daughters, and likes to think she lives between Ireland and England.
- Author(s)Mary Kenny
- PublisherOriginal Writing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOriginal Writing Ltd
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.