All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionCrowded house was one of the most successful bands ever to come out of New Zealand and Australia, with their debut album selling over one million copies in the US alone. In researching this biography, the author had unparalleled access to all the band members, as well as to their partners, friends, agents and managers.
- Author(s)Chris Bourke
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Out-of-print date21/05/2010
- Content NotePhotographs
- Weight602 g
- Width237 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ksksks5605 Apr, 2016by
Great band greater story
A very honest account of the emergence of one of Australia's and New Zealand's most successful bands.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.