All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe CBeebies character Mr Tumble believes that every child is someone special. What better way to learn about concepts such as colours shapes and numbers than with Mr Tumble and his friends? These colourful pages will take toddlers and young children on an unforgettable learning journey. Lift the flaps to sign along with Justin! This book is packed full of all the fun and adventures that kids kw to expect from Mr Tumble and all the other Tumbles, including Aunt Polly, Lord Tumble, Baker Tumble, and Fisherman Tumble. Perfect entertainment for kids aged 2+. Look out for more adventures with Mr Tumble: Mr Tumble and Me - Mirror Book; Mr Tumble's Big Book of Counting; Mr Tumble's Hide and Seek; Mr Tumble's Hide and Slide; Mr Tumble's Rhyme Time; Mr Tumble's Hide and Seek. Something Special has joined the ranks of The Lingo Show, Teletubbies, and In the Night Garden as one of C-Beebies' most beloved favourites among young viewers aged two upwards.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight550 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.