All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated in Searle's inimitable style are the ancient ble ceremony of slashing the trockenbeerenauslese, the inauguration of the first authentic deminazione di origine controllata e garantita, and the vilympics. For wine lovers who have never tasted ptolemy uveau or watched the uncorking of the kangarouge, these experiences are related with warmth and humor. The many ways to open a bottle of wine are illustrated, and the rituals and delights of wine around the world are described.
- Author BiographyRonald Searle was a political cartoonist whose work appeared regularly in Le Monde. His other books include Illustrated Winespeak and Slightly Foxed but Still Desirable.
- Author(s)Ronald Searle
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Note62 full colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width220 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.