All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeather Tower has a perfect life, a perfect job and a perfect boyfriend in Kyle Sanbourne. Or so she believes until an annual doctor's visit turns her world upside down. And with the anuncement of a baby, Kyle walks out - saying she must choose between him and their child. But some times fate has even bigger plans for us than we ourselves can dream.
- Author BiographyVivian was born into a military family, raised in a military family, and helped create a military family in 1984. When her husband retired from the military in 2005, she went to work at a local convenience store where all sorts of characters cross her path, giving her story material. She is also still happily married to the man she came to the dance with all those years ago and who helped raise their two children.
- Author(s)Vivian L Holt
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.