All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-warming Pot Pourri of Yoga, Buddhism, Shamanism and Spiritual Philosophy giving the reader a Thought of the Day, which may be just that - a thought, or an invitation to practice a meditation, connect with nature or a practical ceremony. The Reader will be guided to visit their inner world, connecting with their emotions as well as nature as the seasons change and also linking with their Higher Self. This will help the Reader to be more rounded, more balanced understanding one's Self. These techniques will help the Reader to live in the present, remove toxins and blocked energy from the body as they become more centred which will strengthen their life force making them feel more whole in mind, body and spirit. To live in peace and harmony is to live in beauty. Michelle has brought together the energies of Yoga, Buddhism and Shamanism, which come together beautifully and Michelle has in fact shown that there is separation but different paths can be taken to reach the same goal which is liberation and wholeness.
- Author BiographyMichelle Corrigan is a fully qualified Yoga Teacher, Shamanic Practitioner and Spiritual Teacher. She has been walking her spiritual path for many years. Michelle loves helping people to find their paths.
- Author(s)Michelle Corrigan
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.