Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT... FOR CHRISTMASTIME AND WINTER DAYS is a daily devotional intended to draw the reader into a meaningful and lasting celebration of the Christmas Season. Each reflection is an invitation to enter into a deeper relationship with God and with those we've been given to love. Author Mary Penich draws from her own life experiences and spiritual journey to provide a daily reflection and prayer for each of the eighty-seven days of Advent, the Christmas Season and the winter days that follow. Mary sets the tone for this journey with an opening discussion of these seasons within the church year. Through the reflections and prayers that follow, Mary inspires her readers to attend to God and to one ather in our daily circumstances. Each reflection is based upon a scripture passage from the Bible. For those who follow the Lectionary, passages are taken from Cycle B.
- Author BiographyMary Penich is a native of Chicago who has lived most of her adult life in Lake County, Illinois. Mary is a retired teacher-turned-administrator whose inspirational writing has been published at the local level for many years. Mary's work includes more than 1000 weekly articles for the St. Paul Messenger, six articles in Family Time, a pull-out section of the Lake County News-Sun Newspaper, and the Carmelite Review Magazine. Mary has also published two children's books, I DON'T LIKE MICE and OH NO! IT'S THURSDAY! She published her first book of daily reflections, SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT... FOR LENT, in 2010. Mary is most grateful for the opportunity to share her experiences and her spiritual journey through her writing.
- Author(s)Mary Penich
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.