All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionA photo picture book for early readers and read aloud. A visual adventure in Fall color as we explore evidence of the seasons changing. Taking place in early October, the narrator leads us on a journey sharing this Fall experience. We see, touch and hear crunchy Autumn leaves on the trees and on the ground as Halloween decorations, as a seasonal playground, and as mulch in a garden. A must for every library, preschool and elementary classroom. Great for a science introduction to the life cycle of a tree, for a read and draw activity, or as a journal starter. This book would also compliment nature walks and Fall outings. It is perfect for a lead-in or follow-up activity to leaf rubbings and making leaf prints in the art room, or when making Halloween jack-o-lanterns, spiders, or scarecrows.
- Author BiographyJennifer works as an art teacher and special education teacher. Prior to teaching, Jennifer worked for 15 years in retail, gallery, and business management. She also writes children's books and creates jewelry, sculpture, and textiles.
- Author(s)Jennifer Legaz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)Jennifer Legaz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.