All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWendy and Wade love to play their favorite sport, Woggleball, and like most kids, they like to win. After a disappointing loss leaves Wendy and Wade ready to quit, some wise advice from their grandpa teaches them that true victory comes from keeping a positive attitude and learning from mistakes.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell is a New York Times bestselling author, speaker and coach. His organizations--the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP--have trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries.
- Author(s)John C. Maxwell,Steve Bjorkman
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight404 g
- Width288 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.