All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToby and Clemmie return in this touching and amusing sequel to Just Because, proving that even a scary hospital can be a place for fun if you have the right attitude and the support of someone you love Toby loves his big sister Clemmie. She always looks after him and he looks after her-- matter what. Toby kws his sister is very brave, but when she has to go to the hospital again, they both have to help each other face their fears. Together, they still find ways to have fun and make the hospital a much better place. Their uplifting story will be loved by parents and children alike who find themselves in a similar situation, and will help encourage children to ease their fears and feel better about spending time in intimidating hospitals. Toby and Clemmie first appeared in Just Because, in which Toby paints us a picture of his super big sister and all the things they do together--just because.
- Author BiographyRebecca Elliotthas illustrated several children's books, including Jungle Tumble, Monkey Tumbles, My Nativity Jigsaw Book, and My Noah's Ark Jigsaw Book. She is the author and illustrator of Just Because.
- Author(s)Rebecca Elliott
- PublisherLion Children's Books
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width221 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Elliott
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.