Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by spudwade
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable vel, winner of the Commonwealth Writers' Prize, tells the story of three women, each of them far from where they came, all of whom are still searching for somewhere that can be called home. Maysa returns to the house that was her grandparents' when she was a child, in a village high on the slopes of Mount Leban. Aida, who has long since left the country of her birth, returns in search of the Palestinian refugee who was a second father to her when she was a child. And Salwa, w an old woman, recalls her life from her hospital bed, surrounded by her family but still, in some sense, far from home.
- Author BiographyNada Awar Jarrar was born in Lebanon to an Australian mother and Lebanese father. She now lives in Beirut with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Nada Awar Jarrar
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight150 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.