All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.90Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionSon of the Maya is a international adventure set in Washington, Miami and the jungles of Guatemala between 2006 and 2009. The drama involves an international kidnapping and daring rescue that pits a wealthy U.S. immigrant foundation executive against a dynamic Guatemalan revolutionary. Roberto Prettyman was born in Guatemala City, but raised in Washington during the 1960s. He built an ermously successful suburban real estate practice before turning to philanthropy. A brilliant university political student, Felix Gigante (The Jaguar Paw) was radicalized and then built a powerful revolutionary force after his father was murdered by Guatemalan authorities. Tension between these native Guatemalans with divergent approaches to social change, yet similar perspectives on injustice reaches explosive crescendo after unpredicted twists and turns.
- Author(s)John H McKoy
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.