All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBeethoven's Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp Mir (Sonata quasi una fantasia), Op. 27, No. 2, is among the best loved and most frequently performed works of any composer. The nickname moonlight probably came from a poetic phrase used to describe the sonata in about 1832, four years after Beethoven's death. Dr. Stewart Gordon's editions of Beethoven's most popular pia sonatas provide the key to a stylistic performance. Thorough research of the earliest available sources has enabled Dr. Gordon to produce the most accurate reflection of the composer's intent. Each sonata contains helpful fingering suggestions and performance recommendations. Other editors' conclusions are ted where performance options are open to interpretation.
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Weight91 g
- Edited byProfessor of Keyboard Studies Stewart Gordon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.