All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore a diary than a manual on handling grief, D'Arcy's collection of letters written before and after the loss of her daughter reflects upon her search for strength and hope through years of anguish. With a combination of profound reflection and sincere stories, these letters express how the deepest sorrow can be transformed into a unique sense of comfort and peace. Filled with practical yet literary writing, this collection reveals the discovery of healing is available to anyone enduring the sorrow of a lost loved one. Written in a tender, personal tone and drawing from direct experience, it is an ideal choice for both mourners and counselors alike.
- Author BiographyPaula D Arcy is the author of Gift of the Red Bird and When People Grieve. She is also a former psychotherapist and president of the Red Bird Foundation. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Paula D'Arcy
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width131 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.