All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Big Cat Song of Sounds is a hands-on systematic synthetic phonics programme that meets the learning needs of your whole class - and puts the fun back into phonics. Song of Sounds has a song at its heart that teaches children all of the phonemes necessary to read and write English successfully. Stage 3 for Year 2 contains 20 weeks of instruction to cover all the new English curriculum requirements. Each week has four short daily sessions and a longer consolidation session at the end of the week to put phonic skills into practice. A resource CD contains software presentations to use throughout plus printable resources for the activities. The Song of Sounds Stage 3 Year 2 Pack contains: - Audio CD - Teacher's Handbook - Resource CD - Flashcards - Green words and sentence cards - Tricky word cards - Phoneme stars - Phoneme finder sheet - Lotto game - Classroom frieze - Picture cards
- Author BiographyLiz Webster and Sue Reed are Headteacher and Deputy Head at Aldingbourne Primary School in West Sussex in the UK. Sue and Liz have a vast range of teaching experience, having taught all primary ages. They are both Foudnation Stage specialists and Sue currently teaches full-time in the Reception class. They developed Song of Sounds over the last 10 years to ensure the children get the best possible start to their reading and writing journey, leaving reception and Year 1 classes with a firm grip on phonics.
- Author(s)Liz Webster,Sue Reed
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight9180 g
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-Audio and Wallchart and Game
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.