All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionOne bridesmaid. One groomsman. One classic wedding hookup. But for Callie and Devin, their weekend of passion is anything but typical. Callie Franklin doesn't do one night stands. Ever. She's far too responsible and focused on her career to ever let herself give in to temptation. But, on the eve of her best friend's wedding, she meets that temptation . . . And his name is Devin McAllister. Devin, on the other hand, has problem with meaningless hookups. The very last thing he needs-or wants-is a relationship. Relationships come with strings. Relationships come with heartbreak. A late-night encounter in the hotel's pia bar finds the two unable to resist each other. With her angelic voice and bright blue eyes, Devin's sure he's never met anyone as beautiful as his Songbird. Six weeks later, when two pink lines confirm Callie's worst fears, she and Devin have to face the consequences of their wild weekend. And they have to deal with each other-whether they like it or t. With a love story that's far from traditional, Callie and Devin begin to wonder if their one-night stand could turn into something neither of them anticipated. A happily ever after.
- Author BiographySydney Logan is the bestselling author of six novels. She has also penned several short stories and is a contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul. A lover of music, she fills her playlist with everyone from Johnny Cash to Eminem. Sydney holds a Master's degree in Elementary Education and spends her days surrounded by kids and books. A native of East Tennessee, she enjoys playing piano and relaxing on her porch with her wonderful husband and their very spoiled cat. Visit her online at www.sydneylogan.com.
- Author(s)Sydney Logan
- PublisherMountain Media
- Date of Publication12/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.