All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first performance of the Songs and Proverbs of William Blake Op.74 was given by Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau and Benjamin Britten at the Aldeburgh Festival on 24 June, 1965. Available here is Britten's fantastic song-cycle of pieces set to the lyrics and proverbs of William Blake, for Baritone Voice with Pia accompaniment. Titles: Proverb I * London * Proverb II * The Chimney-Sweeper * Proverb III * A Poison Tree * Proverb IV * The Tyger * Proverb V * The Fly * Proverb VI * Ah, Sunflower * Proverb VII * Every Night and every morn.
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight218 g
- Width232 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.