Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionKids love music and rhymes; literacy often begins that way. Singing nursery and other rhymes, pairing the song with books is a proven way to begin reading instruction and it is fun! Primary teachers and their librarians love to play rhyming and singing games often accompanied by hand and body motions. Out of requests from teachers and librarians attending his workshops, Tony Fredericks presents this readers theatre book for young readers, grades 1-2, built on the songs and rhymes that they already love and kw. Scripts built around such rhymes and songs as: The Itsy, Bitsy Spider, The Farmer in the Dell, Hush, Little Baby, If You're Happy and You Kw It, and I'm a Little Teapot will encourage kids to read the scripts, all the while building reading fluency. As in Fredericks' other books for the beginning reader, this book furnishes presentation suggestions, rationale for using readers theatre, and readability information, as well as ideas for movement and dance. Grades 1-2.
- Author BiographyAnthony D. Fredericks has written many books for Teacher Ideas Press. He is Professor of Education, York College, York, Pennsylvania, and the author of more than 50 teacher resource books as well as 20 award-winning children's books.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Fredericks
- Date of Publication30/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReaders Theatre
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers Ideas Press - an Imprint of Heinemann
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.