Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSongs of Praise was first published in 1925, and is still an immensely popular hymnbook, particularly in schools. The compilation falls into two parts: Book 1 contains hymns grouped by subject and theme, together with a selection of verses, canticles and doxologies; Book 2 contains general hymns listed alphabetically by first line.
- Author BiographyIn the fifty years since his death, Vaughan Williams has come to be regarded as one of the finest British composers of the 20th century. He has a particularly wide-ranging catalogue of works, including choral works, symphonies, concerti, and opera. His searching and visionary imagination, combined with a flexibility in writing for all levels of music-making, has meant that his music is as popular today as it ever has been.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/1963
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight966 g
- Width143 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMartin Shaw,Percy Dearmer,Williams R. Vaughan
- Edition StatementFull Music ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.