Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte is an only child, reared by a brutal father who cant forgive her for t being the son he desires. Loved by most that she meets, Charlotte has a gift for friendship, and it is her work as a Sunday School teacher that gives her hope - and an escape from home. When Charlotte meets Miles Thornton, she is instantly drawn to him. He is new to the area and a widower, with three lovely young sons to look after but the one thing he has longed for is a daughter. As they grow to understand one ather, it seems that Miles and Charlotte have more in common that meets the eye ...Sweeping from the early 1920s through to the end of World War II, Sons and Daughters by Margaret Dickinson is a compelling, traditional saga set against the Lincolnshire landscape that Margaret Dickinson portrays so well.
- Author BiographyBorn in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, Margaret Dickinson moved to the coast at the age of seven and so began her love for the sea and the Lincolnshire landscape. Her ambition to be a writer began early and she had her first novel published at the age of twenty-five. This was followed by many further titles including Plough the Furrow, Sow the Seed and Reap the Harvest, which make up her Lincolnshire Fleethaven Trilogy. Her novel Jenny's War continues the story of Jenny from Sons and Daughters.
- PrizesLong-listed for Romantic Novelists' Association Award 2011.
- Author(s)Margaret Dickinson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight357 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.