All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday Sophie Spikey has a very big problem. She has lost her shoes, again! There is way she is asking her mum for help, though. I can fix it all by myself, she thought. Sophie did t have an easy start in life and w she cant trust grown-ups to help her. Luckily, her new mum is good at guessing when Sophie needs a helping hand. Written by a mum who understands, and her daughter (who did t like asking for help), this is a story for children functioning at age 3-10.
- Author BiographySarah Naish is Director of Inspire Training Group www.inspiretraininggroup.com which delivers training to fostering agencies and local authorities on attachment and trauma-related issues. Sarah qualified as a social worker in 1991 and went on to found her own therapeutic fostering agency. She is parent to five adopted children. Her daughter, Rosie Jefferies is also a trainer at Inspire Training Group. Sarah and Rosie both live in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Rosie Jefferies,Sarah Naish
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleA Therapeutic Parenting Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note20 4 col illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy Farrell
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.