All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSophie McPhee loves her long locks. Curly, curly, fancy, twirly. Twirly, whirly, long, and girly. She thinks long hair is the best! Until...those long locks become a snarly, tangly mess. Ouch! Suddenly, long hair isn t so much fun. And matter what she does, Sophie can t control that hair! Then Sophie comes up with the perfect solution why t donate her hair to someone who really needs it?
- Author(s)Erica Pelton Villnave
- PublisherCavendish Square Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavendish Square Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica Pelton Villnave
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.