All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the US as the world's most prominent climate change outlaw, international pressure will t impel domestic action. The key to a successful global warming solution lies closer to home: in state-federal relations. Thomson proposes an invative climate policy framework called sophisticated interdependence. This model is based on her lucid analysis of ecomic and political forces affecting climate change policy in selected US states, as well as on comparative descriptions of programs in Germany and Brazil, two powerful federal democracies whose policies are critical in the global climate change arena.
- Author BiographyVivian E. Thomson is an associate professor in the Departments of Environmental Sciences and Politics at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Vivian E. Thomson
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleAnthem Environment and Sustainability
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note10 tables and figures
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.