All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften confused with Molasses, and ranging in color from tawny gold to a deep teak brown, sorghum syrup tempers sweetness with a hint of tart and a buttery resonance. It has been the secret ingredient in southern baked goods, confections, glazes, and dressings since the Civil War. In Sorghum's Savor, Ronni Lundy unlocks the mysteries of this subtle and splendid cousin of the sugarcane. From soups to entrees, from drinks to dressings, Lundy showcases the endless possibilities of this unique sweetener, as well as the reasons why it has long been cherished in the south.
- Author BiographyRonni Lundy is a frequent contributor to Food & Wine and Esquire. She is the author of eight books including Shuck Beans, Stack Cakes, and Honest Fried Chicken and Cornbread Nation 3: Foods of the Mountain South.
- Author(s)Ronni Lundy
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note19 colour photographs
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.