Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis quirky picture book by the author and illustrator of Pi-Rat follows a day in the life of a cheeky cat and his long-suffering dad. They may be the bestest friends, but sometimes the little cat can't help but get in a spot of trouble and find himself on the naughty step...Will he find the right way to say Sorry Dad ?
- Author BiographyMaxine was born in Liverpool, where she still lives with her partner and their two fantastic boys. After gaining an HND in Multimedia Arts and a BA Honours in Digital Arts in 2004, she went on to teach, before taking a step back to concentrate on her freelance career as an author/illustrator. In her spare time, Maxine enjoys doing anything except keeping still.
- Author(s)Maxine Lee
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCaterpillar Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.