All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes it is t so hard to say sorry. Sometimes it is very hard. What matters most is meaning it when you say it. You likely kw what it's like. You likely remember a time when someone said sorry to you. Maybe you've heard about a church saying sorry as well. One surprising year, the United Church of Canada people did just that. The church has members in Newfoundland, Yukon, and everywhere in between. The people who attend have Asian, Indigeus, African, and European ancestry Canadians are from everywhere! This is the story of why the United Church people apologized for the suffering caused by the Indian Residential Schools.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Pogue is the author of 14 books of fiction and non-fiction and also writes poetry and drama.
- Author(s)Bill Phipps,Carolyn Pogue,Rev. Maggie McLeod,Stanley McKay
- PublisherWood Lake Books,Canada
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationKelowna
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWood Lake Books,Canada
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.