All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoulCards 2 is deck of 60 images drawn from depths of the human psyche. As in the bestselling original SoulCards, the images evoke profound insight and inspiration. SoulCards 2 can stand fully on it's own, but, also, enriches, compliments and expands the scope of the original deck. SoulCards are used by therapists, intuitives, coaches, spiritual directors, management, workshops leaders, creative writing groups, support circles and people of all ages who want to explore their souls. They encourage learning to trust your own response and inner wisdom. Through her years of Touch Drawing, Deborah has tapped into a universal level of the human soul. Out of thousands of drawings, she selected 60 to share with the world in the bestselling, independently published SoulCards. Five years later, she harvested 60 more images to create SoulCards 2. Over 75,000 decks have been sold, mainly through small, independently owned shops. Each deck is complete unto itself. When used together they offer an even richer range of imagery. Both decks assist you to turn your awareness toward your own inner wisdom. When a card is chosen in association with a question, the image often evokes immediate insight. The guidebook supports you to use your creative resources to delve into the images through journal writing, storytelling, visualisation, movement, dream incubation and other expressive modalities. When used in relationships and groups, SoulCards catalyse refreshing responses and authentic communication. Children are fascinated with the images, and often verbalise with unexpected wisdom and maturity. The uses of SoulCards are endless! 60 full col cards
- Author BiographyDeborah Koff-Chapin
- Author(s)Deborah Koff-Chapin
- PublisherCentre for Touch Drawing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLangley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Touch Drawing,U.S.
- Content Note60 full-colur images
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Cards
Most relevant reviews
- eyeopalsky23 Jun, 2016by
Great cards, reasonable price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.